This service provides you with an onsite inspection (verbal only) to confirm the seller has repaired all of your requested items.
Skip to content
20 reasons how Arch Inspections LLC can help you with your NJ Home Inspection
- We spend as much time as needed at an inspection, without additional hourly charges.
- We are available on Saturday & Sundays for your convenience.
- Your work will be performed by a licensed Architect. Here is some food for thought.
- Most of our competition received their home inspection license via an online course, and passing a single exam.
- Licensed architects at a minimum require a 5 year professional degree, 3 years of internship, and passing of the Architectural Registration Exam (7 individual exams).
- Why place your most valuable investment in the hands of anyone other than a licensed architect?
- We promise to be on time.
- We let you cancel an appointment within 24 hours, without prejudice, if something comes up.
- We will always make time for our loyal customers, especially if all they need is some advice.
- We subscribe to the trade magazines so we know what is happening within our industry.
- We maintain membership in professional associations and societies within our industry.
- We attend 24 hours a year in Professional Development/Continuing Education.
- We hold the current licenses necessary to do the work we provide.
- We have a library of reference material to draw from.
- We use the Internet to get the most up to date information related to the assignment.
- We explain what we’re doing so you have an understanding of what’s going on.
- We don’t skip steps to get done with your assignment quicker.
- We will accept your personal check without having to give us eight forms of I.D.
- We provide our Customers with a written narrative report of the findings, including photographs and schematics to provide a better understanding.
- We will quote a firm price for the work rather than guessing “what it should be around.”
- We are insured.
- We carry insurance on our own people so if anything happens to them, they will be taken care of.
- We make it our mission to make sure you are fully satisfied with our performance.